CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Death Doesn't Always Kill.

Curbside Prophet's Note-I am old ,so old i have a beard now............AAAAAAAAAAA,YEAH YOU'D WISH!!!!Sorry folks its just a poem for now!!OK well as i have made it clear poems are only written when there is no logical conclusion to the pitiful condition around you.When you are overwhelmed,er...........when I am,rather.So here it is a poem,the fruit o frustration and yet its pretty,free flowing and HEY!!IT makes me happy awrite!well its not a sob story,its a poem which eulogises sadness,shows how sometimes being sad could make you do things(positive things)which happiness can never do.I use a bit of mockery for "happy people",quite loosely put,but its not going to make you wanna be sad than happy(AWRITE!!! THE MOCKERY STOPS HERE,I promise).On a more serious note,sometimes its not about the root of the pain,its about who comes along and saves you,helps you recover(could be anyone,for me the pizza guy).I compare sadness to death here,death for me is the apogee of both happiness and sadness.And "death"over here is not physical death,cause i believe its not the end of pain.I don't know how it feels when you are dying but I'm sure you cant explain or you are overwhelmed enough to write a poem about it;)!!!!!!!!

Its hard to know sometimes what you feel,
Its not a wound,but you still want it to heal,
The heaviness pulling you down,
Its better not to swim but to drown,
You close your eyes hoping to see,
An empty space,with just you and me,
Who you are,I am yet to know,
The one who can make it rain,the one who can make it snow.

The tragic life of a happy person makes me weep,
Because they never get to go too far,too deep,
The world of wonder is for the ones who cry,
And new starts are for the ones who die,
You look up and stare,like that could make it rain,
Your eyes do it for you,when yer foolish efforts are in vain.

A promise is a promise,a kiss is a kiss,
All fancy jargon makes sense when in a state of bliss,
Oh I could fight the winds,I could fight the sea,
But i cant fight the tempest inside me,
You need to come along,be whoever you want to be,
To save a life,to save me from me.......

psst-Hmmmm,the problems within you(read:not asthma)are the hardest to counter.Its you who start it but you always need someone else to make it right.Logic doesn't apply here,THIS world is bereft of all logic,this world is a sucker for comfort,for reverse psychology.......this world doesn't need a solution,it needs someone who can suffer the wrath with them.............WEIRD WORLD, I SAY!!!


18 comments:

Unknown said...

a very nice poem there. :)

this worlds just full of those "TOO" realistic people.. Sometimes, we also need those people who's head's are above the clouds sometimes. They add "color" to our lives.. :)

Shikher said...

wow amazing poem there cocky!!
u know how hard it is for me to compliment u but...bow down to the master!!

Yan said...

Hmm.... The poem was alrite... screams the presence of your annoyed yet perceptional concept of your vision for the "Weird" world ...
Totally agree with you on the statement that the weirdest thing in the world is the world itself and your biggest enemy is the enemy within...

Nice work, quite simplistically put in your words. To be frank, I like your words more than your poem... :) not saying that it was bad but then again, I guess I expect more out of you now!

Disha said...

ok.......seriously love, its beautiful but its so SAD! mean....i love how amzing it sounds but it makes me feel navy.....

it hurts to read sadness when you know the person who wrote it

Unknown said...

''this world doesn't need a solution,it needs someone who can suffer the wrath with them.............WEIRD WORLD, I SAY!!!''

very quotable.. :P

Nishanth said...

Man!...a good poet hidden somewhere inside you..
Could have never guessed.. :)

;)

Curbside Prophet said...

@zin......hmm,sometimes you just need anyone,its not about a choice its about what works and what doesn't.Thanks so much!

@drumhead.......ya worship is yer answer ;)!

@yan.....damn!!!m already a bundle o nerves dude!!!

@disha.....brot you down?!?!PURPOSE SERVED!!!!hahahhahha come DOWN with me my love!!!!!!!wont you?!?!;)

@Ant.........I KNOW!!!!:)

@nishanth......TADA!!!!!

Shreya said...

well well well....did someone call for The Motor Bitch????
hmmm so much to say abt it n how to do it...im like zapped!!
ok firstly loved it...knowing the reason behind it i know ki the poem is so different frm the actual incident(if i may call it that)
I mean i simply adore the fact ki u can write totally random stuff....i mean when u tld me the reason i was like "ok so the poem thingy wud go like this" but u blew me away ya...usually i like ur poems and i always have a favoutite part but in his one i cant pinpoint to one single thing....it wud seem kinda wrong if i picked up one single line n said i liked it the best...N who can nt like it,i mean its what u feel wen ur sad put to words....n wen ur sad for sum stupid silly thing u find all the old forgttn reaons to be EVEN more sad....."save me from me"............deeeeeeeeeep!!!

Shreya said...

n did sumone say i never read ur blog n mever comment......guess that person is doomed.....cuz she is going to be killed n i wnt giv her any surprizes wen i come home!!!

Curbside Prophet said...

@shreya........i bet its SO much better when i read it out na?!?!?n when i explain stuff?!?!?like heavenly ka baap!!!!hahhahhahha
:)

Rahul said...

"You look up and stare, like that could make it rain,
Your eyes do it for you, when yer foolish efforts are in vain."

Now aint that somethin to think bout.

And it kinda reminds me of the Coldplay song "Fix You".

Curbside Prophet said...

@RAHUL!!!!This sure is one o my favourite lines too,and fix you.......ITS YER SONG!!thanx a bunch buddy boi.........:)

prodigy?? said...

luhhhrrrrveeeeeeee the poem....
how the POET wants to feel her pains and still wants some-one with her , inner turbulence...nice poem...

BTW just don't explain, let the reader guess it for himself, e.g. inner troubles may not always be asthma they sometimes may be CONSTIPATION :d

(word verifcation-exmsidntno, get it exams i dont know ;))

Trishala said...

ah mah gaad!!!!
there you strike back with a poem... deepstuff there ma'am... and true too!
i love the part:
Its hard to know sometimes what you feel,
Its not a wound,but you still want it to heal,
... love it... and you too...

Curbside Prophet said...

@prodigy.......CONSTIPATION!!!damn how didnt i think o it!!THANX MAN!

@trash......TANKFULL!!:)))

Himani Shukla said...

hmm..my about me says it compltly..outrightly...dt yea..i kinna totally agree wid wtevr is stated here..n serious...4 sure..i wonder hw wud 1 complement u yaa...4 such ...watta say...yea...beautiful..sad..n reall true...piece...awryt..wudnt say much bt dis dt...i loved dis one!...n i love ya,...(no friggin tho...hehhehehe)

Himani Shukla said...

An empty space,with just you and me,
Who you are,I am yet to know,
The one who can make it rain,the one who can make it snow.
just wntd 2 state ki these r my fav lines frm here!

Curbside Prophet said...

@himani......:D