CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Songs that make me go green (with envy)

OK this a song by the uber cool Mr Mraz.Now we all know Jason for the cool acoustic stuff he usually pulls off.His videos are never larger than life or anything,......which kinna does justice to his music otherwise they would've seemed a little kitch,dont you think?Anyway this one right here Make It Mine,has more of the bluesy swagger,with the sax very smartly used,not making it totally jazzy yet giving it another dimension......on some instances making it sound like a perfect lounge number.Mraz has a great voice and the harmony in the song is the perfect example o that.The lyrics have been a Mraz forte and this song has some real good bits especially"I keep my life on a heavy rotation
Requesting that it's lifting you up, up, up and away
And over to a table at the gratitude cafe
And I am finally there,
And all the angels they'll be singing
"I love this."................well at the end i will quote a wise lady........"Mraz is smoking hot";)





psst-Someone take me to Cafe Gratitude.........and get me a Visa,and a private jet,yeah that'll be all!