CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Its all good,FOLKS!!


Sigh,being practical is it easy for you people?like doing things acceptable by the worldly standards?i mean don't you give into temptation of doing something you like and ONLY like,something which makes you feel like jumping into it without even giving it a thought or second thought??!?!I mean i can't say "I've been doing some thinking" cause i do it alot these days............er.......and always!!!I mean don't know myself all that well and it seems like i always need someone to help me know ME!You get it?I don't know if i do,cause its like waking up every morning with a plan,and deciding to follow it with all your heart,feeling you know yourself.And then someone comes and makes you feel so good, even without having a plan you can be all good in control of yourself and your life!And we think its all us,we,me,I..........just to realize later that it never was you.........it was him......AND only him.Someone else who made you feel you could stand up on your two feet,breathe free,love the wrongs you did and that theres always a way to make it turn around.
I've never been too practical,seriously....NEVER,and its all good.....it all works out for me.I get wise with time and i get wise when i have someone with me,anyone......i always do.Someone always comes my way and makes it worth living,makes me feel its all good and that the ones who live the practical way are missing out on something,HA!Isn't being practical the safer way to live?Don't do this its so stupid wont be any good!Don't do that its too unconventional and too lame wont happen!I mean isn't that being a wimp,just doing something which works,isn't that like serving your scared ego,which is scared to fall...........cause your just too bloody good to lose?!?I've ruined many a things being what I'm not,being practical and OH SO PRAGMATIC!!!
i cant manage all that,that's not me,cause then probably my whole life would be a fantasy!!
Probably then i wouldn't have fallen in love,cause seriously that's the BIGGEST mistake you would love to do!!Hey loving yourself takes a backseat once in a while AND that's not a rosy picture my friend!!I mean i wont say i was practical...........but i guess i always was scared you know,to commit.Not commitment phobic,sheesh that's like some Sexually transmitted disease people are proud of!I mean i was good having fun.........single life isn't the best thing if you always wanted someone....but if you have no plans..........OH ITS ORGASMIC!!!!Trust me,messing around with some,the chase.........and then you do something stupid,you laugh about later,AH DAMN,kills me!!!!!But then if you have no plans,love might be the creepiest thing ever,really..........someone being all nice to you for no sexual,mental,financial,social gains.........er doesn't fit in,does it?its like something which grows on to you like a bad-nice-looking fungi,and they say things which grow on to you,are the best things hehehh!!Its not like i was a cold heartless bitch(er....bt i do play that gimmick)and love changed me,OH NO NO,you're taking this thing too seriously,ahhahhahah.I always took love seriously,seriously enough that i thought i would never fall in it till i'm 25 or 24,cause 17/18 doesn't really seem that sorta age to do SERIOUS stuff,hahahhahah...........DAMN ,WHAT A KID!!!!WE are really shallow at this age,very straight about what we want,very stubborn about things,nothing will change our mind,NOTHING AT ALL.And why should it,we've got all we want "a life,people thinking I'm cool,good clothes,I've slept with a hot chick,I know what snow blowing is,OH MAN I'M GOD!!".Shit you call that grown up,ha,!No wonders we're still called juvenile by people,we're not really adults even when we're 18,the constitution was written when a whole different race of men lived,so don't take it too seriously!!!sigh,i love being 18 i liked 17 better though,but its good.........I'm just gearing up i guess for the big stuff ahead, right?I dream alot,and they always come true...weird ain't it?!?!doesn't fit into your practical set up.........hahahah.......cause for you life's always "a cold hard,struggle up hill!!",hahahhahhahhahhahhahhahha.Get a grip,its your life and Hitlers dead........lets just live it......and love it........and make it good,SHALL WE?

P.S.-I love you.............and I'm not talking to Dave Matthews here.........:P

4 comments:

Yan said...

Hmmm.... probably the first blog I've read in entirity, the only reason being I wasnt bored at all....
Sometimes people dont tend to believe that love uplift someone in such a manner that all our vague "plans" work... I guess the best plan in the world is not having one...!
nice work gurl, keep the words flowing!

Anonymous said...

:) X a million

Himani Shukla said...

thankee a million too....
dts so fuckin true..
love is so nt d ryt thing if u aint thot o sm1...bt so apt d thing if u dream o hvin sm1 n yer life smtim...
wondr wn u meet dt sm1 n things r ol fine s 1 olwes dreams of!

Curbside Prophet said...

@yan.......follow me,and lifes gonna be just fine ;)

@rahul.........awwwww me sunny boi!!!

@himani.....er,it always eludes me man.....tricky shit!