CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Grow Up!!!How much?!?!


OKAY!!!!you know that's like the biggest issue,we deal with it everyday,don't we.........i mean lets get down and dirty,shall we?!?!Straight to the bloody deal huh!?!?No intros,no ice breakers,beating around the bush and no Blogger-friendly starts!!!How grown up are you,ARE WE?Exactly,what this bbbbbbloody term means i have yet to find out.They say "Grow-up"but never specify how much,what in the mighty hell would prove it,prove that WE'RE GROWN UPS!!!What kinna behaviour,antics would make us qualified enough to be considered "smart and mature" .MATURITY!!!oh yes the other favourite, puberty ain't enough man,it needs MUCH MORE than just that,what?? you ask........Do you think i have the wise answer,nope wrong person,sorry to disappoint you!!!
Cause well apparently i am living among fools ,fools who think they have "grown up".I mean seriously,what makes you think YOU are a grown up???Just cause you get Jazz,you can solve the trickiest fights in a jiffy,Hitchcock's movies make sense to you,your mom's stop whacking you and well you and your brother/sister don't fight like two bush babies...DOESN'T mean you are by any standards "grown up",because your "immature moment" will come,OH IT BLOODY WILL!Trust me,and all your dreams and whims of "AH I'm SO fly,so mature" will come crashing down.When we say we have grown up,we're so over THAT immature phase what exactly do we mean?Especially in relationships,i mean does that mean you don't think of pick up lines or corny stuff to make the other person feel nice.Does it mean you don't think of how you would wanna make out or plan how you would pick up a fight?YOU STILL DO THAT!!!!!so what makes you think you have reached that stage when people wont even dare to call you a"kid".I don't know where i stand and you know what I REALLY AM NOT BOTHERED.It eludes me,always.People say they have grown up,and then they do the most unreasonable of things,so where does it leave the others.........it leaves them looking like a fool,a fool who fell for the very elaborate declaration of "I have grown up!".
I think its the biggest mistake we make,when we try to keep track of how much we have grown up, to suit our age.Its not like measuring height people,its the metamorphosis of a whole persona,how can you give a verdict with such finality??Its easy said,talking about kids or mortgage or marriage doesn't make one mature.Making a few right choices(by our own stupid standards btw)avoiding a few mud-slinging situations,moving on the past(khee khee khee,you are still trying aren't you?!?!?) sorry to say......er.........is not IT!yer just in process man, no ones all mature,theres always room for immaturity and wild thoughts,so telling it to yourself everyday or telling other, just to make yourself believe the obvious lie....WON'T HELP!!I don't know when we're THERE,i don't even know if we ever will get THERE.I think its all about the the hard- to- achieve worldly standards we set not for ourselves but for others and how we get influenced to fulfill the ones set by others.Me?!?!Oh well i don't think I'm there,I don't get too many glares for my silly ways so i guess i am fine to be around,but really i am not mature,NOT enough cause i still plan how mean i need to be and with whom,for how many hours will my cell be off,how do i ignore certain people or did i win the last fight i had,if not how could i win the next one...........ahhahhahah,sigh i do I DO I DO!!!!!!I'm not ashamed of myself,but its a disappointment when people make completely "immature" assumption about their own "maturity"....its sad, plain sad.So lets stop keeping a check and let time and situations decide HOW MUCH we have grown up,cause frankly speaking i really haven't met a grown up till date!!!!!

P.S-YOU MONKEYS!!!!!!!I hate everyone.....count yourself in.........just leave your name and well a comment to go with it!

9 comments:

Yan said...

Jesus, I thought this Blog was a personal attack on me ( not surprised to get a reply - oh yes, it BLOODY was ) Maturity, Jeez thats a pissed off topic to talk about.... its like talking about why people are so wise and stupid at the same time. Duality of conflicts or Metamorphosis of obscurity into ridiculism... Maturity is one of those things that have been talked about so much that its just too hyped up. I can believe people say that they're mature and at the same time they believe that everyone has a kid in them, I mean, wtf!!? so, the fact of the matter is, everyone is matured and no one is matured. Its all about how one thinks or reacts to a particular scenario. eg : If Im a drug addict and I wanna leave them for my health, I'm mature. But If Im a drug addict and I wanna leave it for alcohol im just plain absurd!

As for you gurl... you're way mature than all the other blokes Ive met in my life... as for me, I dont give a (u know wat)

Nishanth said...

This s one good fresh **** as you mentioned.. :P
In a weird way,some ppl out there measure growth by seeing how tall you are.If you are TALL,then you are a grown up and they dont givva teeny tiney rats ass that you are still in high school.Thank god,..i showed a lotta ^maturity^ and proved em wrong.HA!.
But nowadays i am pretty matured in terms of the way i talk to ppl,you know ..the behavior aspect.Speakin of that,... I AM NOT A MONKEY.YOU ARE A MONKEY!!...:P

Unknown said...

Damn right you are.. uhh.. man? woman? Anyways, well, i'm 19 and I still DO act childish most of the time. Maturity is not that important to me though as long as what I do in life benefits me, my family, and most people I care about.

P.S. Yes we are all monkeys, Including you. xD ( Juz kiddin. :D)

http://zin666.blogspot.com

Himani Shukla said...

yeah...anchiee...u got dt rightt.....an awefuckinsum analysis....
bt tell ya smthin....uv come up wid an outta d world mature post dis time.....i men...wtf......yer a contradictory woman...
didcha knw dt?

Trishala said...

There came a good piece for the "grown ups"... let's take an oath 2day to make 'em read this!!! They all need a reality check and girl, U GAVE IT AND GAVE IT GOOD!


p.s. join the cause- 'parents act unreasonably MORE than we do!'

Himani Shukla said...

dts so fuckin true...trishala...i accept dt dis very moment...bt on a 2nd thot ...i suppose v're nt lessw rng ther!
yeah...its ben so many times dt yes,,iv felt...m a mature gurl...bt nah..time n gain....i realisd...its a long way 2 go....

Curbside Prophet said...

@yan......er i know m more mature than most 19-20 yr old,its quite a paint at times thoh,hehehhe...........neway thanx aye bunch!

@nishant.....OKAY,enuff o monkey business :P

@zin....eyesss,rite said!

@himani....OH M A WONDER!!

@trash....stupid juvenile 40 yr olds eh?!?!?!

prodigy?? said...

You are immature my dear..... infact most of us are and watching Hitchcock or smoking a pipe or talking in a different snobby tone makes one mature. A mature person is aperson who would'nt hurt another's feelings and will think about what he/she will do will affect him/her
in the future, that's it.

As for me i like remaining immature :)

Curbside Prophet said...

@prodigy........YEAP!!!!thanx for the comment :)