CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

I Guess


Curbside Prophet's Note-AH,OK this one right here,is the product of a series of questions i asked myself,well sometimes you just question yourself cause answers and getting them is a tough thing to do.The piece(i guess its more like a song) below is a little sarcastic,not forced sarcasm just came out like that.There is one person who can answer them all but then who knows where that person is.Maybe I do know,I guess.......

The lemon made it bitter,i guess
The wind made the mess,I guess
The sun burnt me ,I guess
It wasn't you
The days grew shorter,I guess
The nights grew brighter,I guess
The moon went home so soon,I guess
That I lost you

CHORUS
"It wasn't me" you said
You just smiled and went to bed
I doubt,but i guess I'm still not dead
If I still spin in your head
You know,its true

The last word wasnt goodbye,I guess
The earth let out a sigh,I guess
The rain made me cry,I guess
It wasn't you
The music was loud,I guess
The love hid behind a cloud,I guess
What was weak was the vow,I guess
That I lost you

CHORUS
"It wasn't me" you said
You just smiled and went to bed
I doubt,but i guess I'm still not dead
If I still spin in your head
You know,its true


I wrote you a song,I know
The pain isn't so sweet,I know
There are broken pieces around,I know
Don't you?
My heart won't change its mind,I know
The world is still slow,I know
Its lost its glow,I know
Don't you?

CHORUS
"It wasn't me" you said
You just smiled and went to bed
I doubt,but i guess I'm still not dead
If I still spin in your head
You know,its true


psst-I dont know what sucks,but questions do.......they play fuck-fuck in my brain........monkey crap!

8 comments:

Disha said...

"If I still spin in ur head"
i love this line. Its a nice piece...sweet. The i guess's make it sound a little Sheryl Crow.

Good piece...not as nice as the last one, but really great

Rahul said...

this is good, though not as good as the previous one, but this ones got some good lines like

"I doubt,but i guess I'm still not dead,
If I still spin in your head."

makes me wanna ask these damn questions to myself

Mridul Dua said...

hmmmmm... i don't know... i'm trying to guess, you see....

Himani Shukla said...

Damn…yass…yass…I can certainly say dt I hav a favourite one now…….prolli now….yass…certainly…..(bt m sad tho cuz I wasn’t informd bout dis one….nor was dis read out 2 moi on fone….sigh…..huge expectations……)
Yeah so dis one’s “MY FAVOURITE…..”(of late)……LOVE IT…..(cuz prolli I can connect 2 this one EASILY….obviously 2 d othrs as well…bt as of now…yeah….”I LOVE DIS ONE”….(aamen….!!!!!)

Shreya said...

ok i mite sound like a damn dumb ass.....and by sayin wat im goin to write i will sound like a bigger dumbass........i realkly did nt get GET the piece......but i definitely like this para-
"The last word wasnt goodbye,I guess
The earth let out a sigh,I guess
The rain made me cry,I guess
It wasn't you
The music was loud,I guess
The love hid behind a cloud,I guess
What was weak was the vow,I guess
That I lost you"
love it love it love..........
gues il read it again and try to make out the exact meaning

Curbside Prophet said...

@malik.........ah thats my fave line too.....hmmmm

@rahul,seems like this lines spinning in yer heads,damn!!THANX

@mridul........ahhahhaha,awesome comment........lets just guess what it could be!

@HIMANI.........DAMN YER HAVING AN ORGASM!!!!

@shreya..yer honesty kills me man,i feel dumb sometimes....heheh....thanx fitch!

Shreya said...

oh jus read the thing n i KNOW I have grown up cuz this time i GOT it!!!!
i really truly did.....n btw i love ur replies to comments the @ way.......love ya curby,elec bitch et al

Curbside Prophet said...

@Shreya OOOOOOOOOOO GROWN UP!!!!dont move on but......ahhahahhhhehehhe,seriously man appreciate the gesture usually ppl dnt go back to read the older posts....thanx!