CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Story I'm In...


Curbside Prophet's Note-ah OK................i was not exactly blank,a little outta touch with, me....its nice coming back TO THIS LITTLE HUMBLE PLACE,called My Blog.so this thing right here is a piece(I'm still very much confused what makes a good song,so piece is all i can call it as of now)is very special to me .i wrote it ages back....so i cant really remember what exactly went on in my brain-shack..........hehehhe............THEN.But i love it.........EETS GOOOOOD TO BE BACK,SMACK THOSE NUTS!


The crazy days,

I'm still dancing in the blue haze,

The nothingness,the laze,

The passing clouds they're just a phase,

I'm scratching my head but I've learnt the worldly ways,

I still yearn for that warm touch and that undivided gaze,

But i wont settle for what my heart says,


Chorus

Its still beautiful where i look,

Another leaf in the same old book,

But this is a nice story to tell,

How she smiled coming back from hell,

Scorched ,but she loved the sin,

Its a nice story ,the story I'm in


The greens have been greener than before,

The greys don't wanna be grey anymore,

Black is so bright,it killed the folklore,

But red still bleeds from ever pore,

When sadness took to remorse and gore,

The world couldn't take it and ended the war,

Hope crept in from the window,when i closed the door,

The sea raged but i reached the shore.

psst-AH............SIGH........AH FUCKETY SHEEETS........now i yam blank........i'm quite bored nowadays.......do comment.....or pick up a fight with me or call me.........AH YEAH COMMENT.......oh i mentioned it........and yeah i'm still not distracted........jdxhchqeheixnh.......k i'm back, spread the word




7 comments:

Mridul Dua said...

this one is sooooooooo beautiful.... i'm so happy that you're back... (and i'm hoping like mad that you came to poona....) please please please anchi panchi, don't ever stop writing... you really have a lot of talent...

Shreya said...

THANK YOU
......assume it for whatever u want but the reason for it im not revealing!!!

Shreya said...

ahh.........now for the comment
i loved it when i heard it for the first time...i adored it when i read it.
"The greys don't wanna be grey anymore"...love this bit and the bit of
"Hope crept in from the window,when i closed the door"
loved the main stanza or whatever its called in ur lyricist's lingo
LOVED THE WHOLE OF IT!!!!

Unknown said...

realllllly good....good songs are alwez simple ones.

Curbside Prophet said...

@mridul.....i almost feel "discovered" when i read yer comments,hahahha........"outta the closet",thanks

@shreya.........ah welcome.....it was hard getting back but i'll take all the credit!

@ant....yes sir!

prodigy?? said...

who wrote this ?????????????

Curbside Prophet said...

@prodigy.........er......its my blog,i dont want you to have a cardiac arrest but I WROTE IT!!!

P.S.-DU-UH!