CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Its a stupid Game


Curbside Prophet's note-Well,sometimes you don't write about what you're feeling at the moment,instead something completely opposite cause then probably you know how its all seems from a distance.I'm not in love not even close.....not even a crush.........NOTHING,ZILCH........BUT i still write a song(i guess)about someone in love.........sigh..........its was fun writing it during my English lesson,when the worst female ever born on planet earth was sucking life outta fellow classmates,I found something human enough to write about,SO IT SAVED A LIFE.

When you want something so bad,
More than anything you ever had,
Its the blush on my face which gives it away,
When you know everything I don't wanna say,
I'm the biggest fool i could ever be,
I love you so hopelessly can't you see?
Sometimes I'm scared what if you really know,
That i love you,I love you so.

CHORUS
But till then its gonna be the same,
You're gonna be a loon and I'll be lame,
Its blow by blow in this stupid game,
Someone lost every time it came,
I lost already,I've put myself to shame,
But its you,you're to be blamed.

Its creepy how you read my mind,
The reason and the feeling behind,
I hate you,I hate you for this,
But you cheer me up and I'm in this weird state of bliss,
You make me giggle,don't make me cry,
Don't envy the other guys its all a lie,

But till then its gonna be the same,
You're gonna be a loon and I'll be lame,
Its blow by blow in this stupid game,
Someone lost every time it came,
I lost already,I've put myself to shame,
But its you,you're to be blamed.

I don't know if I have you,
But i don't wanna lose you,
You kill me but i don't wanna shoot you,
You're right here,but i wanna be close to you,
Its more like a dream,but it seems true to you,
I'll never say it but yeah i wanna be in love with you.

But till then its gonna be the same,
You're gonna be a loon and I'll be lame,
Its blow by blow in this stupid game,
Someone lost every time it came,
I lost already,I've put myself to shame,
But its you,you're to be blamed.

psst-HOW COULD I WRITE THIS,there is not even a bone of mush in me.........DAMN FUCKETY ME!

13 comments:

Rahul said...

congratulations to me, i've got a new favourite

Rahul said...

its really good, keep such stuff comin

Shreya said...

pretty darn good.....great infatc.....matserpiece......!!!
n that too wid DG yakkity yakkin to her fellow daughters and givin us the usual glares!!!
loved it then
love it now

Disha said...

can i say i love this? cuz i do...it may not be mush but its real....its amazing...:D amazing...i wish i had written this

Curbside Prophet said...

@rahul..........damn ya after the pink sun i thought you would never have a new favourite.........PHEW!!
SO I'M THE HAPPIEST PERSON THERE,but then its the same chap........thanks anyway sunny boi!i'll keep such stuff coming just wait till i fall for someone good enough:)))

@shreya......yeah i still have that piece of paper with yer comment........it was that stage when you're stupid enuff to blush in public,I HATE DOING THAT.......and sweaty palms,red ears,stupid school girls,hehehhe;)

@dish.......AWWW MAN,seriously,i wasnt really sure about putting this one up,gives it away,doesnt it???but hey,to a good post......YEAH YEAH YEAHS.........THANKEE!:)

Himani Shukla said...

all il say is dt thankee so much 4 puttin dis 1 up...i kno how terribly i got behind ur life 4 dis song(my favourite.....hmmm...actually 1 of my favourite...)
its damn special 4 me.....dunno...y n frm wer??bt i truly love dis one.......
so real...so true.....so wonderful....
thankke anchi....

Curbside Prophet said...

@himani.......ah well i don't know how i managed to put this up,but well i did.Its was a lil hard to go through this......but then we had a great time that day,smiling like loons...........nice times................to them...........CHEERS!

Mridul Dua said...

PREATTY!!!! THAT'S WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE..... VERY VERY PREATTY!!!! (psst.... the pink sun's still my favourite...)

Curbside Prophet said...

@mridi.........ah well thanx,pink sun or this....same guy so same thing....thanx neway!

Siddhartha Ranjan said...

Awesome chorus...like powerful n' strong and RIGHT there...I feel like putting it to music...Avril kinda music would really go well with the flow of the words

Curbside Prophet said...

@ranjan......THANX.......Avril,dont like her much,but yeah maybe yer rite...........nonetheless eets aye good comment......cheers :))!

Unknown said...

hey,its dammmm gud!loved it......simply amazing!
!!I m in luv with these lines!!
"""I don't know if I have you,
But i don't wanna lose you,
You kill me but i don't wanna shoot you,
You're right here,but i wanna be close to you,
Its more like a dream,but it seems true to you,
I'll never say it but yeah i wanna be in love with you.""""

Curbside Prophet said...

@anubha........eeeeyes i love those lines too,prolli cause i wrote em hahahhahaa,thanks a bunch!