CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

***************

SIGH.....********.........I CAN SEE STARS AROUND ME......OH GOD!!!!!!Did you see Paulo Nutini's advert...the puma one?!??!and the song..."new shoes" eets my fave......of god he's so darn good.....and yes its official i have a crush on Imran Khan.........he's cute........he is my "pretty boi"...........oh Jesus.....I've seen the promo like 50 times,and i still cant get enough........i never thought i would do this......but yes I'm going to see his flick...1st DAY 1st SHOW!!!!YEAH I YAM.....AND hey see the heights of optimism.........it turns out my blood group is B+.....WOO HOO...........HEY THIS MEANS.........all of the inner circle has.........B+.......yeah!!!i can "yeah" on anything right now.......cause the next few days are gonna be tough....but then this whole month has been kinna tough........sigh.........and I had my "down" moments today too.......suddenly like you hit rock bottom.....TTTTTTTTTTRRRDDDDDSSSSSHHHHH...............it always happens with me........and then mum gets all........."what in the hell happened to you?!?!?!" sorts.........she thinks I'm hiding some BIG SECRET..........well i could be I'm a pro at that.....but well its not like I'll tell her"mom,I'm one of the spy kids!"..........but yeah actually i can hide stuff pretty easily and you have no idea........i mean you wont even get to know....i yam so bloody good at that.......and some of my pals bear testimony to that....SO if i don't wanna tell you ,you'll never know........EVER..........I RULE.........I DROOL..........eeeewwww not that............I'm starved...oh hey this reminds me do checkout "MTV storytellers with Dave Matthews".........he's darn witty and yeah an amazing musician...........nitey night.........I'll take off do something constructive like gape at Imran Khan..........yeah that's constructive..........JAH BLESS................and take good care of your selves. :))))))

3 comments:

Himani Shukla said...

"i can hide stuff pretty easily and you have no idea........i mean you wont even get to know....i yam so bloody good at that.......and some of my pals bear testimony to that!!!!!!!"
"good"....u fitch...ure soouuupeerrb at dt....damn....unbeatable.....(n dis one's an undeniable fact...yeah surely...)....n "imran khan".....d pretty boi....hmmm..... he's a complete look-a-like of aamir khan....wt can i say....need 2 see more of him....

Mridul Dua said...

i did see that puma ad... LOVED IT!!!! for a change, i don't fell like a loser and a verni....
P.S.: Himani.... DON'T USE ABUSES.... ('fitches' et al...) they don't suit you the least bit...
P.P.S.: bvp exam was PATHETIC.... just wanted all my friends to this...and anchi, your blog is a great way of sending the message across...hope you don't mind... thanks sweets...

Curbside Prophet said...

@himani........hehehhee yeah you know it.....don't feel lucky knowing what the rest o the world doesn't????sigh........and "pretty boi".......ah he is so easy on the eyes....i could spit!

@mridi......NO MSGS PLEASE.......JUST PUT YOUR MSGS AS ONE OF YOUR BLOG POSTS AND WE'LL REPLY THERE.....OR JUST LEAVE OFF LINERS......THANKYOU,BETTY!