CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Why do "I" blog!


OK,i just thought i have to make this one clear.........alright my blog is not to stimulate you all intellectually,well it might just do that,but that's not the only reason.If you think this a"bumf".....sure don't read any of this.I blog because i want to speak out........to the ones who want to listen and can get where i can,no hard feeling for those who don't like my stuff,SERIOUSLY.Plus, this is a great distraction,which i needed.I really don't know why the rest of you blog,some of you definitely do that to put up your writings and some just use there blog as some kinna journal(not all that private though).But seriously for me its all of this,so don't expect a "refined" piece every time you people come here..........it might just be something very obvious to some,lame to some and not "my best work" to some.I write what ever i feel or think at that point,and something i want to share with you people,THE GREEN TEENS,i don't really want you people to be convinced by me,though i try,if you disagree with me then do comment,i would appreciate your honesty..........and you wont be on my "shit list".........this consists of people who read but don't comment.See if i don't know you,i don't care,i still want you to comment.If i knew you once,then there's nothing better than commenting on my blog,don't be a square and go like "she doesn't even know me anymore!".If i don't talk to you for some reason,even then comment,I'm not some stuck up lass,I'll love to hear from you even if we detested each other,I SWEAR!And if you're someone i know, talk to and expect to post then.................a kick in the shins would do.........WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?So just wanted to make sure you people know some stuff.And hey i usually write about the people i know or i know through someone,so some of you might just find yourself here............but yes i don't take names.The blog just makes me let go off all the stupid thoughts which stop me from speaking out at times.And hey this is to all fellow bloggers,REMEMBER,don't take those comments tooooooo seriously.Don't start moulding you style of writing because someone told you that's its your forte,stop listen,analyse(heheh this reminds me of that Marvin Gaye number)...and then do whatever you like.You're here to make people see something they don't,so take only the positive from each comment..........even though its blunt criticism.Thank you for going through this,it sure was important.

PSST-Listen to "alright" by Supergrass...........then the green teen concept would make sense!

4 comments:

Mridul Dua said...

what's with the GREEN TEENS and superGRASS!!! i never knew you're so much into nature and all anchi... i love what you write either which way... and for god's sake, stop begging for comments... what do you you have to complain about??? everybody comments on your blog... NOW I'M TURNING GREEN-EYED... i should have known... mine's just not worth it.. (sniff.. sob.. sulk!!!)

Unknown said...

....well m sure all of us love wat u write and vil read neway....so no worries thr...and god u and ur sarcasm anchi....we knw u write bt ppl u kno...and m glad u take no names....so to conclude its real fun reading watevr u write....be it ur best or nt....coz m gonna feel as if m connected wid ur talks ur jokes, ur style...whether ure by my side or nt...love u and the blog....hail anchi!!!

Curbside Prophet said...

mridul green teens comes from a line from the song "alright".......by the band Supergrass.....and green here means "naive"..get it??

Curbside Prophet said...

and sneha thanks......its a pity we haven't met for a long time.