CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

The "Chip" in my life!


Sunny,but not little miss sunshine,pricey but not a bitch,crazy but sane,hot but that's just cause of the summers.........hehehheh........Disha,the golden girl,OH YEAH SHE IS......How can i ever do without her,she's always been there and specially in every "guy" thing-nanny,twiddly......heheh and its been swell,the best.She's my partner in everything,and i love hanging around with her,its like FIRE FIRE FIRE.........yeah she's the fire of my life........others got extinguished.....but she,she's on, heating it up huh,hehehehheh.seriously dish,I'm gonna miss you when you're gone,and right now i have a heavy heart,its been a while since that happened,its amazing how you were always there for me,seriously you always made it,online,remember,"COPY-PASTE"......scrolls and scrolls..........EPICS!!!!and you telling me "will you stop being a bitch and sort it out!!!"...................or if i had a stupid plan to get back at someone you would go like "OH GOD!!I hope he/she knows what they're into!!!".That "major" fight we had,when i was soooooooo cold......damn i missed you dish,your like this pal i really can't do without,Even when you're in Chicago making out with some lame ass..........I WILL CALL YOU.......and tell you my stories,and my stupid plans of "hurting" someone...........hehehheheh...........and hey you're "firang" but damn i love you for being all that.I still remember, well it all started with.................a chair?!?!HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA........no no.........with a jerk........its all cause of sandman that we got to be friends in the real sense.........and hey your chicken sandwitches........mmmmmmm.JEEZ,for bearing my stupid kiddish ways,my weird mood swings,my HUMOUR............hehehhe.........i'm gross but hey i'm the wittiest chick you could come across!!!THE INNER CIRCLE.............oh god.........its like a sense of security i feel when i hear this name,and it sounds sooooooo cool..........like the Rat-Pack...........and all the codes we had-sandman,Antony,nanny.........damn, no i mean........DAIYAM!And those page long msgs........I'm so glad you were online when i was.........for clearing my messy thoughts........making me believe in something,ah so what if its gone.........everythings got an expiry date...........BUT THEN SOME DON'T............and of course "me and you".........forever..........imagine,anchita sharma 20 years from now..........my kids are gonna come to you for "snob"classes,yeah, to shreya for"managerial" classes,to himani for "creativity" classes to sneha for"shastrya sangeet" classes,"limericks"classes AND "how to lose stuff" classes,mridul for "daychuckness" and"janglee-ness" classes.............HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAH........dish,i mean i feel so satisfied even when i talk on Gmail with you.....i mean GMAIL............FOR HEAVEN SAKE!!!!!!BUT THEN,I've got some experience there.............all the music sharing, you're the only one i do that with,besides sneha........rest are my pupils..........hehheheheh....dish you gotta agree.......you cant do without me,i mean who ever knows me, can't........i'm like oxygen,you cant do without me.And even in "amreeka" no one's gonna be as good as me......those white shits can never be me.........YOU KNOW IT,I KNOW IT..........AND NOW EVERYONE KNOWS IT...........dish,i love you...i never thought i would ever say that to A CHICK,but desperation......hehehhe..cant fight it........neh,ME AMORE..........just be there,you're the lightest looking strongest anchor of my life.Just be there,in some way,i might not be verbal and i might pretend,but this bears testimony........I'll always need you to be there,for everything..........and one last thanks,for making me write that mail,i could've never done it if it wasn't for you guys.
and now i shall twist the lines of a song for disha...............the songs by timbuk 3........so here it goes.........."disha is so bright,i have got to wear sunglasses"..........hehehehhehe.........love ya chippy..........I'm always gonna be anchi for you.........the same weird,witty,oxygen-like-important girl.........YOU NEED ME,you can never do without me..........JAH BLESS!!!!!!!

PSST-the 2nd song on my play list is for you....just replace future with.......DISH!!!!!

4 comments:

Disha said...

You bitch...make me cry why dont you! Shit...I can't believe you made me cry even though i promised myself i wouldn't.

Anchi, i love you. You're my sarky, crazy, lovable bit of maniacal nonsense! Gtalk to god knows what...i love you sooo much. Through that asshole sandman part you were there...and i hope i was really an anchor for you when you needed me

Music...i cant listen to a song ANY SONG without remembering every playlist you sent me of "Dish, listen to this!" lol. Blogthings...utter nonsense...you are my fitch, forever and for always...

Curbside Prophet said...

well i just needed a comment from the one i wrote all this for........damn you must be in serious love with me by now.......HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :))))

Mridul Dua said...

awwwwwwww!!!! that's sooo sweet!!!! i love you dishy!!! i love you anchi!!!! and i love all... my bester than the bestest friends!!!!!
P.S.: there's something you missed out... anchi, you can teach our kids how to be witty; dolly can teach our kids "matraunnesss" and saloni can teach them "two-year-oldness"!!!! i love you guys....

Curbside Prophet said...

@mridi......i love dish!