CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HA,and they said "thats life!"


Its late,sometimes its too late...............uuummm i don't really know what i intend to say.But then i never do cause if i did i wouldn't be lying to myself.sigh,last few days,tough yes........a new person came outta me and well felt outta place,in new shoes.............not a good fit....but you gotta wear them now don't you?A heavy heart,a passing thought,a sinking feeling,sleep but not a sound one,new faces but not all that endearing.This guy i know,a friend i consider him, yes,no prenups heheheheh,so well he was sad,kinna blue.........OK really sad..........I don't know but well i did forget my life long regret and felt his heart,I really thought he deserves better...........maybe a fair chance, a successful story.I never get to hear a "happy ending"............like that line goes "Happy endings, they still don't bore me ,But they, they have a way ,They have a way to make you pay".I'm not sad,just a little angry not cause life is "unfair"............well there is nothing like a fair life,some rich bastard came up with that term probably,whose candy was snatched by some less deserving git.YEAH,I think that way..........life is life,don't type cast it like you do it to every thing.I hate it,I love it...........but then i still live it.Its not a job but then we get paid.Its not sex but you gotta do it..........and i really don't know who in the bluest hell came up with "life is a bitch,and nobody dies a virgin".............damn........HE seriously needs a life,i mean it ,a normal one,whatever that means!I'm still trying to make my life,give it shape make it ah well "live-able".......I usually do miss somethings, i always do............and i can't fight it,I miss myself as of now.My biggest achievement and regret in the last few days.............I MOVED ON...........alot........thats not what i was like,but i am now,and its not really nice to know!"In the wee small hours of the morning"......Jamie Cullum............ah well i could weep a little.........i don't even know why but i could,I don't even know what i lost but i did............and what i won I'm still to discover.THAT'S LIFE,crumbling before ones eyes,rising in front of the others...........a wave probably..........but then hey don't typecast it...........its ah ummmmm i don't know LINGERIE..............hahahahhaha seriously you don't know what it is.........Its life,and it goes on,DAMN IT SOUNDS SOOOOO SAD............this guy I once knew said "AH well its been years since i thought about her,but its nice that you're here"...........and well he moved on.........good for him.........he knows he's got a life,WHO'S HE?!?!?AH well i wish i knew too..........yeah!

"I'm sorry Mary,but its over".........damn ,why do people sing such songs.........like its real cool huh,"ah yeah suck it up,but i don't really like you now............so see ya ah ummmmmmm NEVER!"............and stupid Mary.........she might be all..."damn he was nice".......sugar coated shit in a nice candy box.But then,its what it is.........NO I DON'T HATE ANYONE,damn even i have a life.............so I'll live it........selfish me I'll stuff it with love,why hate..........hate is like the other form of love............you just can't get enough of disliking that person.........sigh,but try not to do that too much,waste of time...........instead fall in love with yourself........no seriously,I HAVE TO..........i keep falling for others and well it ain't that swell.NOW some would go like,damn shes heart broken real bad...........uuummm OK,a little but i can't always think about it in public hehehhe,yes i do think of it.........not that much yeah but when it rains i do..........its a good excuse,no one bothers you,heheheh................TIME TO BE EMO...........or for others to get "horny"............neh its just a good time to think about life and its ways.I always get "that's life,it goes on"..............i mean in different ways but i do..........I also realised we're all fibbers,all of us,to live life we lie............ah i don't really trust anyone now,NO NO NO,I'm not cynical,just that no one takes you along,and why should they............WE ALL HAVE A LIFE,fair enough..........so i have to get one for myself,my kinna life..........SATISFACTION...........i never seem to find it and i realised i miss everything which gave me satisfaction that its life and its good or at least it will be,like my friend in Delhi or this chap i knew ah nice guy, but nice guys no easy business or this other chap the friend i spoke of........ah didn't really speak to him today,anyway........and well I'll miss a whole lot o people when they're gone..........i don't want to so i pray they don't go...........I'm still an amateur in the class of "MOVING ON"...........I can't even forget a stupid song which reminds me of somebody,its hard.........when its everywhere.HAHAHA"did you get my message" is playing............nice song...........did you all get mine?i hope you did,cause its better to see others rot in hell and know what its like,hehehehhe,yeah cause we're all a part of the mob,which gapes at someone in pain or gets excited to see someone happy.............ALL OF US...........so look at me I'm just living my life,that's my plan for the rest of my life...........cause every time i said "I hate living it!" they said "That's life!"


P.S.-"Amen,Omen"..........Ben Harper..........sorry to everyone,I was just avoiding my blog.And then i decided lets be true to one thing at least,or lets trust something besides meself.........stop pretending all of you,its not a great sport.........and i know you all do........i do hate you for it.........and somewhere myself too,goodnight.......if its good enough!
P.P.S.-I miss it,sigh.........i still do........and i don't lie now!
P.P.S.-And those trying to end it..........don't rush things that'll happen too,HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH,sorry........

6 comments:

Rahul said...

looks like you put a lot of thought on this one, and yeah, we all love happy endings, don't we

Mridul Dua said...

SO TRUE! (enough said...)

Shreya said...

actually ur rite watevr happens life ultimately does go on......as the say time waits for no one....plus if someone else is in pain first u sympathise then u pity the person but then ur like "get a grip and jus move on will ya?" and then forget all abt it coz ur nt involved but for the person who has to 'move on' its difficult its damn tough....some forgive forget some lock it all up in some corner of their heart and some simply avoid it as long as they can.....its tough....its all jus becomes a big mess.....
u shud never EVER change urself coz u faced some hardship let it out and dont carry the baggage either.......shud nt blame urself too coz they say "stuff happens,shit happens"....nothing can be avoided but dont be too hard on urself......

Shreya said...

and probably all that ur missin is rite nxt to u.....ur missin ur old self......uv lost urself in tryin to make urself anew.......jus a thought
neway take care n my comments were not for anybody it was somethin that i had gone thru so jus tried sharin something worthwhile

Disha said...

glad you miss you...i miss you too. the real YOU not this stranger who wont talk abt the wacky stuff (you know wht im talking abt, manginas and the like!)

And yeah we love happy endings, but the thing is, even when you think its ended, even when the last page says happily ever after, we pause, we dont end. Enjoy every moment. Don't think about the end, carpe diem :D

Love you

Curbside Prophet said...

@rahul........yeah i thought and thought,and it just wont stop......i dont really know about happy endings,i've still got time....LOADS OF IT,so i'm just lookin for stuff continuously,new stuff!

@mridi...thanx a million!

@shreya.....ah yeah i dont really trust anyone more than myself,and well i changed,it happened.....no big deal.....i guess i needed it,and what i miss is not just me.....but this other thing,i cant belive i still do!!!

@disha......hehehe yeah wacky me,neway.....i was just missing something that night,probably a good chat,it just haapens sometimes......and happy endings they just confuse me a little,thankee neway!