CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Just dropped in to say hi.....and a little more

Its 10:28,I've to take a shower,Me pals are coming home......YEAH YEAH YEAHS!!!!!Chippy is going to "vilayat"...........Chicago hence this meeting...........of the inner circle........and I've seen Imran Khan's movie's promo 55 times........I'm still seeing it...........*sighs*...HE IS SO CUTE.DAMN......I've told this chap who lives in Mumbai to kidnap Imran,and post him..........hehehheheh........Which reminds me,one of my online pals,will not be here as in online for a while......I'm a little sad cause he read all my blog posts like a good boy and well gtalk was fun with him............sigh.......but then he needed this break...........Jah bless........anyway have a nice day.........RESULTS TOMORROW!!!!!HOLY FFFFFFFFFATHER............and please do go through the following pieces..........if you haven't or are new on this blog-
Presence of the Past
The Pink Sun(don't be too harsh on this one,if you don't like it, SPECIAL REQUEST!)
Love,Janie
More than Words
He said,she said
HELLO!We are shallow!
Randaom(but not lame)
Love-not a bed time story
Oh god!!its me again
I'm a dreamer
Blue Haze

thank you.............and go pamper yourself............with something good...........and not kinky!

1 comments:

Himani Shukla said...

hmm....RESULTS.......
m freakin nervous......damn scared....shit worried.....wonder wts gonna happen....
d world's seemin upside down......n this weird thingee all around.......anchi.......gawd,,,,,mridi...shreya,,,dolla ...dishi...sneha...tantan....m missin u all...(n y m i being reminded of mridi's slumber.....class 10....yeah....."fond memories".....)...
m prayin hard...
n anchi....imran khan...hmm.....m kinna uncertain....(i kno ul kill me 4 sayin dis).....bt yeah kinna doubtful......!!!!!!!lol