CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

This is it,i promise!

OK i know i changed my template again,but I'm in that phase of my life where i got over one and I'm deciding how to start the other one, with what,so this one's a little eerie,confusing loads of activity.......suits my condition as of now.I'll put the chick with those huge shades once its all good,AT PEACE and i can go to the Bahamas for a vacation,OK maybe not that but you all get the point,SO I LOVE THIS TEMPLATE..........BUT DO TELL ME what you guys think of it..........cause i love it,its just bang on apt you know,anyway,good morning............and have a nice day you,cause you guys totally deserve it........and listen to "I feel good-James Brown"............it just give you a kick in the right place.So I'll scoot now start my day,MY WAY,and my green teens............JAH BLESS!



PSST-I'm listening to "Them Clones"on myspace..........I'm pretty sure you guys know them,anyway this song by them called "the bomb song" is rad,yeah..............hey guys should give up some of that loser music you people waste your time on and listen to these Indian bands,they've got some really good tunes........I'll try to feature them in one of my posts,for the ignorant teens............anyway.........i'll bounce now.

5 comments:

Aman said...

wel yea i also fink dat dis Template is gud...wel n dis blue colour gives a cool n clam luk to the blog wich suits to eyes but yea dese lottz ov LIPS givin kindo weird luk...n offcourse da indian tracks hv alwayzz been rockin nufin new bout dat..(n da ppl who cant understand mah rytin FINK...wel u c i luv usin F incase of TH...sop datz it..)..chalo nywazz TekH kAiR all..!

Mridul Dua said...

i just adorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee your new template!!!!!!!! this is the bestest one EVER!!!!!!! nad it's very you!!!!

Curbside Prophet said...

@aman........ah aman no offence dude but you did'nt quite get what band i'm talkin about,neway thanx for the comment.

@mridi....aint it just so cool.......i mean i just couldn't take my eyes of it,this will be here for a while!

Shreya said...

ohhhh now i got the fink thing...neway really hip sorta temp.....it is a i-feel-goood-temp!!!

Curbside Prophet said...

@shreya..not too feel good actually just weird and confusing......thankeee!