CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Welcome to Downtown!!

DAY 2...........and I'm not all that happy,but then i have no reason to be cheery neway.Its not like the world is at peace or Paul walker is coming to town.......JEEZ!That would be LIKE HUGE!!!sigh......i had a great time with two of my pals yesterday.......but that was yesterday,today lets talk about TODAY.....filling forms,mom's pissed with me i think she liked me going to school better,too much of me well, could cause dementia........no question about it.......but then I've been with her for 18 years and nine months......then again......I'm blank.When I'm blank i type too much.....and i don't even know why or how........seriously....its frustrating,irritating and the BLUE feeling....damn i hate blue.......no but my template is blue.......EETS LOVELY!
freaking worried about the college I'm deadbeat but i have to go out for some work......i mean this is shit...just 4 hours of sleep.......on top that 10 hrs of continuous jibber jabber........i feel like singing "where are you going"by DMB.....and that line .."I'm no superman!"...........i wanna be back on orkut.........I'm over that phase i know it cause i tried myself yesterday.........and yes.........no feeling........i'm over you.........YEAH you..........stupid orkut.........hence I'll be back.......cause i love getting into shit.........and its my favourite shit place.........I've got dark circles..........less sleep i guess..........I'mthingy........and the usual........PONDERING,RE-PONDERING,RE-RE-PONDERING.....................and yes......there isn't too much love around,sigh.........its cold........very cold........and I'm catching it..........it feels bad,but then.......i guess summers are round the corner.........hopefully the sun will be out........and it'll all be good.Been a while since i weeped,so i did that,no no i don't wail and drive the neighbourhood crazy...just a little sob..........And i realised again,once again, we always end up doing what we're supposed to do,and not we want to.........no point blaming God,seriously i mean,I've just got bored of doing that.....and that's mean don't you think?!!?!?I do..............so i don't blame anyone anymore.........I JUST BLOG..........anyway have aye nice day and wish the same for me.........come on don't be such.......MMMMMMMMMMAGGOTS!

4 comments:

Mridul Dua said...

speaking of MAGGOTS, i have some information for you.. "Maggot is the larval stage in the life-cycle of the housefly. The most common housefly species are Musca musca, and Musca nebulo. Flies are vectors that carry dangerous pathogens and are likely to infect people who live in unhygieneic conditions (pubic hair should always be trimmed!and do not lie nude for a long period of time after you've had sex. Flies might infect your genitals!). MYIASIS is a disease caused when the adult female fly lays its eggs in an open wound (or for that matter on your genitals after you've had sex for the first time and bled like hell!). The hatching of these eggs sub-cutaneously (inside the skin) leads to the development of MAGGOTS in the dermis (second layer of the skin), which then move out through the epidermis (uppermost layer of skin). This leads to the formation of GANGRENE, which is a mass of pus filled dead cells, which slowly turn yellowish-green to blackish in colour. Gangrene should always be removed surgically. Don't try and use a sterilized needle... YOU'LL HAVE PUS AND BLOOD SPLUTTERED ALL OVER YOUR WALLS! (That should cheer you up.. i hope!!!)

Curbside Prophet said...

DAMN MRIDUL!!!!!!
YOU JUST HAVE TO COMMENT......EVEN IF ITS THE LAMEST POSSIBLE THING!??!?!?!sigh........i love maggots.........and maggot pies.........and yes it cheers me up when i here of blood and pus.....its like ketchup and mustard......WHO GETS DEEEEGUSTED BY THAT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!(ME)

Shreya said...

EW EW EWWWWW!!!!
why mridi why???
maggots.genitals.musca whatever.gangrene.
The title of THE FOUNTAIN-HEAD OF ALL SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE has been taken back cuz ur the dirrrrrty one!!!

Curbside Prophet said...

@shreya.......then we used a tranquilizer!SHES DOIN JUST FINE!